Shark Education the concept
Our ambassador Steven Surina presents the Shark Education concept to you!
Why dive with Shark Education?
- No. 1 for shark diving among French speakers
- The dates of stays coincide with the seasons to optimize the best chances of successfully meeting the sharks of your choice
- Adopts and enforces the International Shark Ecotourism Charter and the Responsible Diver Charter of Longitude 181 Nature
- Offers thematic stays EXCLUSIVELY dedicated to interaction with sharks
- Provides lessons, conferences, briefing and advice for a better approach / interaction of sharks in complete safety. All in a holiday, fun & relaxed atmosphere
- Work with the best local providers to ensure meetings as well as respect for animals and safety instructions
- Offers eco-tourism and participatory science trips that benefit local studies and communities
- Train ambassadors to protect sharks
- More than 10 years of experience in the field and in contact with sharks at least 300 dives / year
- Allows you to make your dream come true and interact with 27 species of sharks
- Present in 16 “shark destinations” around the world
- 75% of customers are regular
- Collaborate and exchange with French and international shark protection associations