We list here our friends and partners who share the same philosophy as us:
- https://www.mokarran-diving.com from mid August to the end of November come and observe the humpback whales on the almost island of Tahiti. You will taste the luxury of being alone at sea with these giants full of sweetness. And the rest of the year come and dive on the peninsula!
- Shark Education aims to raise awareness of sharks and threat that weigh on them but also train divers to evolve with them in their environment.
- Sharks Mission France is an association which aims to inform, raise awareness, and protect sharks. Improve the knowledge of young people and adults on the subject.
- Moorea Blue Diving is located within the grounds of the Manava Resort hotel. This club invites you to discover the diving spots of Moorea.
- Hemisphere Sub is located in the Society archipelago (between Bora bora and Huahine). This club is open 7 days a week and invites you to discover diving on Raiatea.
- e-diving pass is an online reservation system and secure payment for the reservations of your dives in Polynesia.
- Aquablue : Diving center ideally located in Banyuls sur Mer. Training school for all levels. Initiations and explorations in the Marine Reserve
- Rederis : Diving center in Banyuls sur Mer.